Terms & Conditions
All persons must be aged 18 or over – no persons under the age of 18 will be permitted on site unless agreed by the management in advance.
No persons that are intoxicated will be permitted to undertake the activity.
All persons must be wearing suitable foot ware and socks. Sandals and any other form of open toe shoe will not be permitted.
The parties referred to in this agreement shall be as follows:
(i) Regional Games Ltd trading as West Country Games and Welsh Games – Supplier of Services (“The Company”)
(ii) Receiver of all detailed Services (‘The Client’)
(iii) Persons acting as Servants or Agents for the Company (The Servant or Agent)
- In entering into this agreement for the supply of services, the parties agree to be bound by all the conditions exemptions and provisions contained herein whether written, printed or stamped on the front or back hereof.
- This Agreement is between the Company and the Client and sets out the terms and conditions for the provision of all entertainment services (“the Service”) for the Event Date.
- Where the terms of this Agreement imply obligations, requirements or constraints on the venue will be party to said obligations, requirements or constraints by way of the Agreement.
Definitions of terms:
- “Event Date” – is the date of which the client wishes to book the Service and is stated above.
- “Booking Confirmation” – this is attached to this agreement and is the program of events for the Event Date.
- “Service” – the supply of various activities and events and the provision of associated services more fully described in the Booking Confirmation.
- “Contract Price” – is the price for the Service and defined above. The client is liable to pay the Contract Price in accordance with the terms herein.
The Parties hereby agree:
It is hereby expressly agreed that each and every Servant or Agent of the Company (including every Independent Contractor from time to time employed by the Company) shall take the benefit of every exemption and limitation herein contained and every exemption from liability, defence and immunity of whatever nature applicable to the Company or to which the Company is entitled here-under shall also be available and shall extend to protect every such Servant or Agent of the Company and for the purposes of all the provisions of this condition, the Company is or shall be deemed to be act as agents or trustee on behalf of and fro the benefit of all persons who are or might be its Servants or Agents from time (including Independent Contractors as a aforesaid) and all such persons shall to this extent be or be deemed to be parties to the contract in or evidenced by this agreement.
1.The Contract Price
- The deposit required to book and secure an Event is £50, unless agreed otherwise. The deposit along with completion of your booking form is required to be completed at the time of the booking. You agree to pay the balance of the Contract Price not less than 28 days before the Event Date, unless agreed otherwise.
- The £50.00 deposit is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable in the case of cancellation. An amendment fee of £50 may be enforced if you would like to attend on a different date, subject to availability.
- The Company will only accept a booking upon receipt of the Booking Deposit and completed booking form. Until the aforementioned are received, the Company shall be free to offer the Event Date to other interested parties.
- Final payment of your group’s booking is required no later than 28 days before your Event Date, unless agreed otherwise. At this time all outstanding monies must be paid to the Company for your group’s booking.
- If for any reason the client needs to change location or date of their event a £15 administration fee will be charged.
- If full payment is not made by the stated due date and time a £15.00 late payment charge will be added to your booking immediately. A fee of £15.00 will be added per day after this time if monies are still outstanding and until balance is paid.
- We reserve the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accept no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes.
- Once your booking is fully confirmed please check all details are correct. If you require any alterations to your booking, please ensure this is done before final payment is made. Upon full payment, your booking is confirmed and date changes or refunds cannot be made.
- Should any amendments or rearrangements need to be made during your weekend as a result of not checking your booking we will endeavour to assist you in the matter and where possible provide alternative options (subject to availability). Please be aware that any changes made as a result of this will incur a cost of £100.00 administration fees.
2. Cancellation by you
- We must be notified of any cancellations or amendments immediately by the client, cancellation of booking is required in writing, either by email or letter.
- If in any reason the Client cancels the booking:
- a) Before final payment is made, the Client shall be liable for the deposit payment of £50, which will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- b) After final payment is made, the Client shall be liable for 100% of the full Contract Price.
3. Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to terminate any part of your event if for any reason your safety is threatened, including but not limited to adverse weather conditions. If this occurs, we will endeavor to make every effort to reschedule the event for another date or venue. Please be aware we’re not obliged to give any refunds in cases of adverse weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to operate a scaled down event or change venue in the case of adverse weather conditions. In high winds or general poor weather some of our games will not be operational for reason of health and safety. We take no responsibility or liability in these circumstances and no monies shall be refunded. Other games and activities to those featured on our website may be offered in their place. There shall be no partial refunds offered in this eventuality.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event or change venue if the change in the group size makes it impractical or uneconomical for you or us.
4. Force Majeure – circumstances outside of our reasonable control
- No compensation is payable in any circumstances where performance and/or riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, technical or mechanical problems with transport, motorway congestion or closure on the way to an airport, railway station or port, airports, railway stations or ports being closed or full, cancellation or changes of schedules by carriers (or any similar event), hotel overbooking, postal strikes or delays, water or power disruption or other similar events beyond our reasonable control.
5. The company’s policy on safety
- The Client and each and every guest agrees to abide and comply with any request or order made by or on the Company’s behalf on the grounds of safety, whether it be the safety of the venue, the guests or some other person, or on any other grounds.
- The Client and each and every guest agrees that the opinion of the Company or its Servants or Agents is final in regard to any matters of safety and the Client and each and every guest agrees to abide by any such opinion howsoever expressed. If in the opinion of the Company, its Servants or Agents, the Client is or may be behaving dangerously or is acting in a manner which would or may, in the opinion of the Company, its Servants or Agents, lead to a disruption of services at the Event, the Client or guest will, at the request of the Company, its Servants or Agents leave the event for the rest of the day contracted for, without the Company, its Servants or Agents encountering any liability.
6. Client Behavior
- All timings for any events or activities will be provided in your booking confirmation following final payment. This will be sent to you before The Event. It is your responsibility to ensure you take the booking information with you on your weekend as this includes all relevant information for your booking. Please do ensure that you arrive on time. Should you arrive late and your event or activity time is reduced or cancelled, the Company will not offer a refund or any reimbursement.
- You are responsible for any damage you cause to the accommodation or other property of our suppliers.
- Please also note we have the right to refuse entry and use of our equipment should you turn up intoxicated. You will not be refunded for loss of part or the whole of your booking fee.
7. Health of the Client & pre-existing medical conditions / injuries
- Some Event activities and pursuits carry inherent risks to the client’s safety and wellbeing. A client wishing to participate in activities which carry an inherent risk will be asked to sign a waiver form. It is imperative that everybody within the Client’s group (including any spectators) must sign a disclaimer before taking part in the Event.
- It should be understood that participation is at the individual’s own risk and it is your own responsibility to obtain the relevant travel insurance.
- Before making your booking with us it is essential that you provide us with ANY or ALL information on any medical condition, illness or dietary requirement you or your group members may have.
- Any Client may be refused the right to participate in any activity because of pre-existing medical conditions or injuries, in which case we will not be liable for any losses or damages resulting in compensation.
- We will not provide any refund to any person who has paid in full and cannot take part in the games because of illness, injury or pre-existing medical condition. It is the responsibility of you to ensure everyone participating does not have any illness, injury or pre-existing medical condition that may affect their participation.
- We recommend that anyone taking part in our activities purchases travel insurance at the time of booking that may protect them against cancellation.
- We do not allow any pregnant ladies to take part in any of our activities. Unfortunately, we cannot provide a refund following final payment.
8. Alcohol & Drugs
- The Company reserves the right to refuse admittance of the Client, and any of their group, on the grounds of intoxication through alcohol or misuse of illegal substances.
- If the behavior of anybody in the Client’s group is deemed inappropriate by the Company on grounds of intoxication, the Company reserve the right to remove that person, or persons, from the activity site. No refunds shall be permitted following removal.
- Alcohol and illegal substances are not permitted on the Company’s activity site under any circumstances, either before, during or after the event.
- No alcohol is permitted to be consumed in any establishment adjoining the Company’s activity sites before the Client takes part in the Event.
- Alcohol may be consumed in any adjoining establishment following the Event providing every person in that group have completed the Company’s Event. The Company take no responsibility whatsoever for the liability of any person of the Client’s group in a licensed establishment following the Event.
- If you have a complaint regarding any element of your booking you must notify us in writing by either letter or email. If you fail to call and report any such incidents or issues, we will not consider ourselves to be liable for those complaints. All concerns must be forwarded in writing to us within 3 working days after your event. We will acknowledge receipt of your correspondence and we will respond to all complaints in written format within 14 days.
10. Data Protection Policy
- In order to process your booking and to ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements we need to use the information you provide such as name, address, any special needs/dietary requirements etc.
- We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. We must pass the information on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements such as your tour activity suppliers, hotels, transport companies etc.
- You are entitled to a copy of your information held by us. If you would like to see this, please contact us in writing to the above registered address. [We may make a small charge for providing this to you].
11. Insurance and liability for damage
- The Company covenants to maintain an insurance policy substantially in the form existing at the date of this Agreement, a summary of which policy is available on request.
- Each party will be responsible for, and will indemnify the other party with respect to, third party claims for personnel injury and property damage based on each party’s common law liability, including claims by employees of the parties. We advise all clients take holiday insurance for the duration of their event.
- The Company and its Servants or Agents accept no responsibility for unforeseen events causing the Event to be cancelled or altered from that contracted for, although every effort will be made to proceed with the Service where at all possible.
- In the event of any disputes or claims under this contract, all matters will fall under United Kingdom jurisdiction and should legal proceedings be necessary, all legal matters will be dealt with through United Kingdom courts.
12. Other Terms
- All pictures/videos on our websites and social media, or in promotional material, are used only as samples of our events, activities. Actual activities may differ from picture/video.
- Copyright Information. The trademarks, logos, and icons (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of The Company, and may not be used without prior consent.
- All information and copy contained on The Company’s websites are copyright of Regional Games Ltd and may not be used without prior consent.
- While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this Site has been obtained from reliable sources and is accurate, Regional Games Ltd. is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information on The Company websites is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
13. Change of venue & games
- The company sell both indoor and outdoor events, which take place at separate venues. The company reserve the right to change the operation of an event from an indoor to outdoor venue or vice versa due to weather conditions, commercial and operational reasons. You, the customer, will be given at least 24 hours advance warning of any change to venue.
- The company run similar, but not precisely the same, type and number of games between indoor and outdoor events. No compensation will be provided if the company take the decision to change the location of the event from indoors to outdoors or vice versa.
- On rare occasions, a game may be removed from an event due to mechanical failure. Although all attempts shall be made to replace that game, no compensation shall arise if the company are unable to operate all games detailed on the company’s website.